1. Download the Mobile app
a. From your Android device go to Google play and type in on the search box Topsview. In case you cannot see the mobile app try clicking this link too https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gooclient.topsview&hl=en
b. From your iPhone device go to itunes and type in on the search box Topsview. In case you cannot see the mobile app try clicking this link
2. Once installed you will be able to see the Topsview app on your mobile device. Press it to start
3. Click on Local Login and click the plus sign to add the account.
4. You will be prompted to fill in the login information. Select GID. On the Name – Place any name you want; GID : av7608dc5e; leave the user and password fields as it is.
NOTE: The cameras that you will be viewing are connected to a DVR. The DVR is then connected to the internet for remote monitoring or viewing of the cameras connected.
5. You will now see the account you have added. Double tap it to open or you can click the play button on the lower left side of the screen.
7. Controls of the mobile app