1. First remove the 3 screws enclosing the IP camera as shown on the image below.
2. Once the screws are removed pull both ends to detach the enclosure to see the sim card slot inside the IP camera.
3. Once the enclosure is open you can see inside the components of the IP camera. All Bullet cameras has moisture pack inside to prevent any moisture build up inside the enclosure.
4. Insert the SIM card with the copper plates facing down.
5. Once you have inserted the SIM card correctly close the enclosure again and make sure that the moisture pack is inside and place all the screws to their respective places.
6. Power up the 4G camera and open cam_setup and look for Network Option and the tabs available at the right side. Once clicked you should see a 4G option.
7. Set the corresponding settings like APN and Tel # and account and password (this will be provided by the Telecom provider) for the 4G setup for the IP camera to connect to the 4G network. Network status will indicate when connected if the settings on the IP camera are correct.
8. Once connected you can already install it on your desired location.