PowerCCTV’s Surveillance Systems for Gas Stations
Gas stations can be vulnerable targets for unlawful acts like tampering and theft. A properly installed Gas Station Security Cameras is an important security measure which can protect your assets, which are your customers and employees.
Most often unlawful incidents committed are gas thefts like people speeding off without paying for gas and stealing various car accessories or other things sold at the station. An alarming rate of the number of armed robberies at the gas stations mostly involves large amounts of money from cash registers and safes, and insufficient protection of those places. Small number of employees – often one person, and the far distance from the police station or monitoring center make the gas stations easy targets for thieves and criminal groups.
An alarm system protects the station mainly from burglaries, but not from direct thefts, happening during operating hours when potential perpetrators may come in. Apart from thefts of gas and offered goods, possible stealing from customers such as car theft and acts of vandalism should be taken into consideration. A well designed and reliable video surveillance system is one of the main factors that can improve safety and security levels at every gas station.
Benefits of Security Cameras Systems at Gas Stations
- Proper Organization: CCTV provides tools to monitor employee and theft in stores. It also prevents misuse of property and vandalism. If you suspect one of your employees of wrong-doing, but don’t know where to begin to solve the problem if ever it’s affecting your business, wireless camera surveillance can be a very important tool. This is especially true if you own an establishment where cash is being transacted. Cameras posted near cash registers or other places where employees are often stationed, can only not show you if an employee is stealing, but may even prevent an employee from committing any unlawful act if they know you’re watching.
Video Monitoring System
- Theft Prevention: A security camera near the register or above gas pumps can prevent would be perpetrators. It would also help identify license plates belonging to offenders. When someone commits an unlawful act and was caught on camera, police and other law authorities can use the footage to release a video or photos to the public via various media outlets. Having a picture of the suspect can make a world of difference when arresting and getting a dangerous criminal off the street.
- Remote Monitoring: – An HD DVR (digital video recorder) or NVR (network video recorder) to your security system allows you to broadcast your camera footage over the internet, making it easy to monitor multiple locations at any time from a computer or even a Smartphone or a tablet.
- Added Security: Surveillance System Cameras and an efficient security system can help assure your customers that your gas station is safe and increase your business profit.
- Burglary and Break-in: PowerCCTVs cameras help to catch burglars and criminals as well as accidents that can happen with your workers. After a break in, robbery or accident, video surveillance can help with insurance claims. It’s the only visual proof the incident had occurred.
- Monitor Employee Efficiency: CCTV Surveillance Systems can monitor how the workers behave and do work even when you are away from office. You can monitor them from home or when you’re on vacation via an Internet browser using your Internet-enabled gadgets such as laptops or Smartphones.
The PowerCCTV surveillance system could help you in countless ways to keep an eye on your business. With our technologically advanced surveillance system, we can provide incomparable security to your business at a very reasonable cost. Don’t settle for second best, contact us now at 1-212-997-2000 for a free consultation and inquiries.